We collect the following personal data from you as our customer:
- Personal Data collected directly from you through the check-out process: your name, postal address, phone number, email address, gender and age. Our legal basis for the collection and process of this data is the provision to you of the services purchased by you. It is also our legitimate interest in providing social media and marketing content that is of interest to our followers of social media.
- Personal Data collected automatically from the use by you of www.joke.co.uk. The data transmitted from your browser includes your IP address, the date and time of the visit the pages accessed, the access/status/HTTP status code, your browser, your operating system and interface, as well as the language and version of the browser software. The legal basis for collecting and processing this personal data is to be able to operate the site and provide you with access to the pages you wish to access.
- We will only use your email address that has been entered at checkout to provide you with information about your order or related products. We do not store your email address unless you have given us permission to do so. We will only add you to our mailing list if you tick the sign up box at checkout, or if you enter your email address into the newsletter signup box in the footer of our website.
Uses of your Personal Data
We use your personal data:
- For administration of your order (purchase confirmation etc)
- To contact you with marketing messages which you have requested or agreed to receive from us, for example via a branded newsletter.
- To contact you with surveys and feedback requests.
- To analyse the purchase history of our customers and the way our customers use our website.
- To provide you with bespoke website content (for example by analysing our site visitors age ranges)
- To gain insight into your behaviour and preferences (for example by analysing the website pages you visit)
- To re-target our website visitors with relevant marketing messages (for example by using cookies hosted on our Sites).
- To collect site statistics.
- To provide bespoke social media content (for example by analysing your general interests)
- To create targeted advertising across all our social media channels (for example by analysing responses to posts and existing advertisements).
- To find our more about our digital community (for example by analysing the age ranges of our followers)
Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. also places cookies on your computer, to enable Google to provide us with activity reports relating to the website. Google uses this data only to provide us with information on how users use the website and does not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. The information generated by Google cookies about your use of the platform (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. You may refuse these cookies by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser or by downloading and installing a browser plug-in.
We will not sell your information. We will not share your information with any third party except as stated in this Privacy Notice or as required to Operate the website, provide our services to you and administer your account.